Tile and grout is one of the most "difficult tasks" any home owner can meet. Whether it be commercial. or residential, floors, walls or countertops. 314 675-0048 St Louis, MO
When it comes to Tile Cleaning, removing the Stains from your grout can be an almost overwhelming task. To properly remove grease and stains from your tile & grout flooring, perhaps the only truly effective measure is to use a truck mounted cleaning machine that can eat away at the grease and grime that has stained your grout lines..
This is a fairly easy task for a professional Tile cleaning company. We can remove even pet odor from your tile floors!
Important Facts to Know About Tile?
. There are several typs of tile and stone such as marble, granite, ceramic, porcelain, glazed/unglazed quarry, mexican tile/terracota, terazzo, agglomerate, saltillo , slate, flagstone, or concrete.
. If you clean marble with the wrong cleaner or low ph you can etch the finsh!
. The majority of tile cleaners use carpet cleaning machines to clean tile. We at X-Treme use a high powered state of the art machine that was designed to clean tile and grout.
. Grout can hold germs bacteria and grease causing it to be hard to clean for consumers.
. Cleaning stained grout takes speacial steps and solitions !
6-Step Tile and Grout cleaning Procedure.
1. Inspect your Tile to determine if it is acid sensitive, natural or man made. So we can determine what the best cleaning method is!
2. The tiled surface will then be agitated with a specialized brush and strong degreasing cleanser in order to break up deep ground in soils.
3. For deep stained tile and grout we can etch the top layer of stained grout, revealing fresh clean grout underneath. Please be aware that etching is only available for certain types of tiling and grout.
4. Tile and grout is given a final alkaline rinse to protect their integrity. Most cleaners do not perform this task. Unfortunately, skipping this final rinse can permanently damage your tile flooring.
5. Once we clean your tile we will use air movers to dry your floor!
6. This is the best time to seal the surface in order to preserve the new, clean condition of the tile and grout. This will prevent the absorption of oil and dirt. This will make maintaining your tile and grout much easier. The sealer absorbs into floors surface and will not change its appearance in any way.